The island nation of Indonesia straddles the equator between the Indian and Pacific Oceans and lies at the heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’ - the epicentre of the world’s marine biodiversity. Nowhere on earth can visitors experience such a range of spectacular diving - from encounters with huge whale sharks and oceanic manta rays, to muck dives with beautiful Rhinopias and the exceedingly rare psychedelic frogfish.
With its proximity to Manila, Puerto Galera is one of the most accessible dive destinations in Philippines to get your diving fix. A fantastic variety of reef, drift, wreck and muck-diving, along with one of country's top dive resorts, makes for a perfect getaway.
- 5 nights in a beachfront A/C cottage
- PADI Open Water Course
- Equipment rental
- 1 day of fun diving (3 dives)
- Sanctuary fees
- Day trip charges
- Food and beverages
The dive sites of Raja Ampat deserves plenty of time to explore, and this 15 day, 14 night package gives you that - the time to dive, explore, relax and immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of the islands. This package includes accommodation in a Superior Bungalow, full board, up to 4 dives a day and free nitrox for certified divers. Upgrades are available for Deluxe Bungalows. Please ask us for single room rates. The resort runs daily boat transfers to the resort so you can easily customise your package.
- Accommodation in a Superior Bungalow
- Full board
- Up to 4 dives a day
- Free nitrox for certified divers
- Welcome drink
- Free wifi in lounge
- Afternoon tea, coffee cakes
- Trips to Fam or The Passage. Available at additional cost
- Return transfer at $196 return
- Raja Ampat Marine Park fees
- Alcoholic beverages and soft drinks
- Equipment. Rental equipment is available
Explore Raja Ampat’s iconic sites with a week of diving from Gam. This package includes accommodation for 7 nights in a double or twin Deluxe Water Cottage, transfers to and from the resort on Sundays and Wednesdays, 3 boat dives a day, unlimited house reef dives and free nitrox. Single and triple room rates are available. The package also includes 1 day excursion to The Passage.
- Scheduled island transfers every Sunday and Wednesday
- Free nitrox, 3 boat dives, unlimited house reef dives.
- Full board - all meals, afternoon snacks, free drinking water, tea and coffee
- Free laundry service
- Free bathroom amenities
- Wi-Fi Internet access
- Soft and alcoholic drinks
- Raja Ampat Marine Park fees @ Rp 1,000,000, payable at the resort
ZuBlu is the world's first dive travel agency committed to showcasing sustainable business practices and supporting local conservation efforts. Every booking you make helps support projects that are making a difference in the areas where you dive.Read More