The island nation of Indonesia straddles the equator between the Indian and Pacific Oceans and lies at the heart of the ‘Coral Triangle’ - the epicentre of the world’s marine biodiversity. Nowhere on earth can visitors experience such a range of spectacular diving - from encounters with huge whale sharks and oceanic manta rays, to muck dives with beautiful Rhinopias and the exceedingly rare psychedelic frogfish.
Thailand has long been a firm favourite of divers who come in search of some of Asia’s most accessible diving and beautiful sites, famed for their colourful coral reefs, abundant marine life, and stunning tropical island scenery. A blend of beauty, ancient traditions, gilded palaces and incredible food, a vacation in amazing Thailand, also means enjoying the gorgeous weather, the great hospitality of the local people, the striking beauty of the land and its fabled white sand beaches.
- Explore the rich culture, gilded palaces and temples
- Learn to dive, improve your skills and encounter a whale shark at Koh Tao
- Book a liveaboard and dive the Similans & Richelieu Rock
- Dive with manta rays at Koh Bon & Koh Tachai
- Visit the Moken villages and snorkel the Surin Islands
- Indulge in the world-famous street food while exploring the night markets
- Ride a long tail boat and rock climb the limestone cliffs around Koh Phi Phi and Krabi
KOH TAOGulf of Thailand
Best time to visit: Year round, best March to May
- Learn to scuba dive, or further your underwater training at one of many dive centres
- Soak up the sun on one of the many beautiful beaches, then party into the night
- Dive with whale sharks - Koh Tao is one of the most reliable places in Thailand for encounters