A world-class liveaboard cruising the iconic sites of Thailand and the Mergui Archipelagofrom $411 /day
- Explore Thailand’s best dive sites, including the Similan and Surin Islands
- Dive the underexplored Mergui Archipelago in Myanmar
- Relax between dives in luxury air-conditioned cabins or Jacuzzi
- Easy diving from the spacious, fully-equipped dive deck and tender
The sensational Thailand Aggressor delivers a five-star liveaboard experience while cruising the best dive sites of southwest Thailand and Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago. Luxury cabins, lounges and a sun deck complete with Jacuzzi offer plenty of relaxation between dives, while a superb dive deck, tender and camera facilities will impress even the most discerning divers. And, with free soft drinks, beers and wines on offer to compliment this vessel’s delicious cuisine, what more could you need?
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
The 35-metre Thailand Aggressor is a world-class dive yacht operated by an outstanding and friendly team with a wealth of experience. Offering year-round liveaboard cruises to the best dive sites in southwest Thailand and Myanmar’s Mergui Archipelago, this stylish yacht is the ultimate choice for divers seeking unforgettable diving combined with cosy comforts. Luxurious air-conditioned cabins and a comfortable lounge, a delightful restaurant and lavish sun deck with Jacuzzi are all you’ll ever need between dives. And, with tempting buffets and complimentary drinks, the Thailand Aggressor is perfect for those looking to dive, eat, sleep and repeat. Plus, divers are in for a treat with a fully-equipped camera station, spacious dive deck and convenient tender.
This superb dive boat welcomes you to ‘The Land of Smiles’ with exciting itineraries exploring the incredible dive sites of the Andaman Sea. These rich waters are brimming with diverse corals, large schools of tropical fish, turtles, shark species, and even mantas and whale sharks. And, as if that wasn’t enough, the topography alone is often enough to astonish even the most seasoned of divers.
Onboard Thailand Aggressor
The MV Thailand Aggressor accommodates up to 18 guests in nine luxury air-conditioned cabins complete with modern amenities. Guests can relax in the spacious air-conditioned lounge, where a library, movie selection and TV offer ample entertainment, while the sun deck with loungers, Jacuzzi and breathtaking views is perfect to warm up after a dive. In the restaurant, chefs create delicious American and local cuisine, as well as mouth-watering BBQs. Breakfast and lunch are served buffet-style while table service is offered at dinner - and soft drinks, iced tea, beer, and wine are all complementary!
Diving from Thailand Aggressor
Divers enjoy convenience every step of the way with a large dive deck offering personal lockers, storage space and rinse tanks. Photographers will love the camera station, as well as photo-editing facilities and equipment including rental Go Pros. Full rental dive equipment is also available, as well as nitrox. The friendly, experienced team are on hand to make your dives five-star in every way, and can even teach dive courses including advanced open water, scuba refreshers, nitrox, photography, and videography specialties - perfect for capturing your underwater memories. And with five dives on offer every day, including night dives, you’ll have plenty of exploration opportunities.
- The Thailand Aggressor cruises year-round, but the best dive conditions are usually between November and April.
- Consider taking an advanced open water certification before or during your trip. Some of the dive sites on these incredible itineraries are better enjoyed by divers with experience!
- This world-class liveaboard is a great choice for photographers thanks to photo-editing facilities and a camera station.
- Though it’s never guaranteed, do keep your eye out for a passing whale shark no matter which dive site you explore. You never know if you’ll be the lucky diver that spots one!