2023 is here - and another 365 days of scuba diving!
Each New Year brings the prospect of new underwater adventures, but as ever narrowing down your choices can be a challenge. That’s why we’re back with our annual selection of the world’s best dive destinations and unmissable scuba experiences in 2023.
Diving to inspire you in 2023
We’ve laid out our top destinations in a free and easy-to-download guide, bringing you two of the very best bucket-list opportunities for every month of the year. Now all you have to do is pack your dive gear.
Want a little preview? Here’s what you’ll find inside.
- January – Djibouti / Malapascua
- February – Rangiroa / Grand Bahama
- March – Huvadhoo Atoll / Similans and Richelieu
- April – Tubbataha / Fuvahmulah
- May – Cabo Pulmo / Poor Knights
- June – Ningaloo / Hanifaru Bay
- July – Azores / Bali
- August – Hanifaru / North Sulawesi
- September – Tahiti and Moorea / Lembeh
- October – Brothers, Elphinstone and Daedalus / Sipadan
- November – Dauin / Komodo
- December – Raja Ampat / South Ari
Download our guide for free and start planning your trip today!
Need some inspiration for your next diving holiday? Download this FREE month-by-month guide to ZuBlu's top diving destinations in 2023.