Explore Raja Ampat and Komodo in total luxury onboard this brand new phinisi liveaboardfrom $519 /day
- A luxury yacht built from recycled teak to support Sulawesi’s communities
- Dive the best of Indonesia, including Raja Ampat, Komodo and the Banda Sea
- Two large tenders for maximum ease and comfort while diving
- Free nitrox and all national park fees included in the price
Launching in 2021, the beautiful Emperor Harmoni will offer luxury liveaboard trips to some of Indonesia's best dive destinations, where everything from rare macro critters to large pelagics await. Combining a traditional design and eco-conscious materials, with five-star dive facilities, free nitrox and two large tenders, and you’ll enjoy a one-of-a-kind trip exploring Raja Ampat, Komodo and the Banda Sea.
Number of cabins
Launching in 2021, the 48-metre Emperor Harmoni is not your typical luxury Indonesian liveaboard. Built with a conscience, the Emperor team bought recycled teak from abandoned houses in Sulawesi, then helped the families that owned the properties to build new houses. This liveaboard is also one of only a handful in Indonesia to have two engines, although with its masts and full set of sales, it can still sail by the wind. With its unique features and five-star dive facilities, you're in for a one-of-a-kind holiday exploring the likes of Raja Ampat, Komodo and the Banda Sea.
Emperor Harmoni - along with its sibling, Emperor Raja Laut - is part of the Emperor Indonesia fleet that offers year-round luxury liveaboard trips to remote Indonesian destinations. From June to September guests can enjoy thrilling diving in Komodo National Park, exploring the likes of Castle Rock, Crystal Rock and Manta Alley in search of the Komodo dragon, manta rays, sharks and more. In November, these exclusive vessels head to Raja Ampat - the epicentre of marine biodiversity. Plus, a limited number of trips include the Banda Islands’ seldom-dived sites with the chance to see hammerheads, active volcanoes, bizarre macro critters and more.
Onboard Emperor Harmoni
Emperor Harmoni accommodates 20 guests in ten air-conditioned cabins with beautiful wooden interiors. The main deck’s stylish teak restaurant is where you’ll dine on local and international meals three times daily. Snacks, unlimited drinking water, tea, and coffee are also included to keep you going throughout the diving day, while juices, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages are available for purchase. There’s also an air-conditioned lounge area complete with a 49-inch TV, movie and music library, board games, and a well-stocked bar. A sun deck fitted with loungers is the place to top up your tan, and a massage service is available daily to help you fully unwind.
Diving from Emperor Harmoni
Also on the main deck is a superb camera room for underwater photographers, fully equipped with charging stations. There's also a camera preparation area outdoors, as well as a separate camera rinse tank. All diving is done from two large tenders for ease and comfort, ensuring the main vessel is undisturbed by diving activity. Rental gear is available for a fee, but nitrox and all marine park fees are included in the price – so you wont need to worry about hidden costs for these little luxuries.
- If you want good chances of encountering the Komodo Dragon, manta rays, sharks and more, opt for a Komodo National Park itinerary.
- To explore one of the most biodiverse marine environments in the world, choose a Raja Ampat trip offered by both boats in this luxurious fleet.
- A few exclusive trips include the Banda Islands with the chance to see hammerheads, plenty of macro critters, pelagics and even active volcanoes.
- Take advantage of free nitrox on board by getting nitrox-certified before your trip.