A world-class modern luxury liveaboard exploring the Maldives’ stunning reefs and thilas
- Dive the Maldives’ reefs and channels with manta rays and sharks
- Exciting seven and 14-night itineraries all across the Maldives
- All the luxuries and comforts of a five star hotel
- Five star dive service with nitrox, a large dive dhoni and experienced guides
Enjoy crisp and clean modern luxury on the beautiful Theia Dune, and amazing itineraries to the northern, central and southern atolls. Perfectly suited to divers and non-divers, the luxurious vessel provides the comforts of a five star hotel with its multiple relaxing lounges, sumptuous sun deck and sky bar, and uninterrupted ocean views. The passionate crew offer outstanding, yet unpretentious hospitality and welcome you like family. From the large dive tender with the highly experienced dive team, divers enjoy a luxury service exploring the Maldives’ iconic underwater world. Expect stunning reefs and epic channels with manta rays and sharks - an unforgettable liveaboard adventure.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, charter available
Built in 2006, the MV Theia Dune is a beautiful 32-metre luxury liveaboard vessel designed for exploring the Maldives in comfort and style. She offers exciting scheduled and chartered itineraries across the Maldives, from the north to the south, ranging from seven to 14 nights. This opulent vessel is equipped with everything needed for a luxurious liveaboard holiday, including a beautiful outdoor dining area with stunning ocean views, a relaxing sun deck and sky bar, and an air-conditioned saloon with a TV and entertainment system. With such five star features, both divers and non-divers alike can enjoy a fantastic liveaboard onboard Theia Dune.
The team of ten professional, friendly crew are on hand to ensure your Maldives liveaboard is second to none, and provide warm hospitality to make guests feel right at home. Theia Dune’s professional dive team have a wealth of experience across the Maldives, and delight in showing divers the atolls’ underwater world that has become so famous. And with top quality rental equipment, nitrox and a large dive tender for ease of diving, guests have everything they need to explore the Maldives’ kaleidoscopic reefs and jaw-dropping channels with epic manta ray and shark action.
Onboard Theia Dune
Up to 18 guests enjoy luxury and comfort in nine air-conditioned ensuite rooms with beautiful teak decor. This modern, spacious vessel has three lavish room types, including superior cabins, deluxe cabins and a sea view suite. Expert chefs serve exquisite Western and Maldivian meals daily in the outdoor dining area on the main deck. Guests can also enjoy an evening dinner under the stars on the outside deck. The ‘Manta Bar’ offers a delightful selection of beverages, while the air-conditioned lounge provides indoor comfort, a fantastic entertainment system and panoramic ocean views. Two open-air lounges ideal for relaxation are located on the upper deck, and the huge sun deck has cushioned chairs, sofas, sun loungers and a sky bar - a favourite spot for sun lovers and star gazers.
Diving from Theia Dune
Divers will appreciate the convenience of Theia’s accompanying 16.5-metre dive dhoni, with ample space for gear and kitting up. The spacious tender transports divers to and from dive sites for comfort and convenience, and to ensure the main vessel is undisturbed. Full high quality rental equipment and 14-litre tanks are available, and certified divers have nitrox included in the liveaboard price. Divers are in good hands with the outstanding dive team and experienced guides, and can explore the Maldives’ healthy reefs and experience epic manta and shark encounters in current-swept channels. There’s something for every skill level with Theia’s fantastic itineraries that include the best sites in the northern, central and southern atolls.
- Take an advanced certification before your trip, as many of the Maldives’ top sites are better enjoyed by advanced divers who have experience with currents.
- Divers with less experience will love the central atolls with their calmer diving conditions. Advanced divers will prefer the south, which offers action-packed currents and channels.
- Nitrox is included in the price, so why not take advantage and get your nitrox certification before your trip? It’s a quick, easy course and you don’t have to do any dives in order to get certified!
- Choose from a wide range of amazing itineraries that include northern, central and southern atolls lasting from seven to 14 nights.