Sea Serpent Serena
A brand new, luxurious, and affordable liveaboard exploring the best of the northern Red Sea
- Dive the best reefs and wrecks in the northern Red Sea, such as the Thistlegorm
- Brand new, modern and luxurious liveaboard without a hefty price tag
- Fantastic dive facilities including a spacious dive deck and two tenders
- Complimentary nitrox to certified divers
Brand new for 2020, the stylish Serena joins the well-reputed Sea Serpent Fleet - renowned for their affordable-luxury liveaboards. From this bright, modern vessel, you’ll explore the spectacular reefs and wrecks of the northern Red Sea, such as the Abu Nuhas ship cemetery and the legendary Thistlegorm. And, with superb dive facilities including a large dive deck, two tenders and nitrox included, Serena and the experienced team guarantee hassle-free diving on every affordable trip.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
Modern in style and brand new for 2020, the 33-metre Serena was designed to cater to divers seeking an affordable, yet five-star liveaboard experience exploring the northern Red Sea’s iconic sites. Featuring a large lounge, modern cabins and a lovely sun deck, your down time between dives will be blissfully relaxing. When it comes to exploring the Red Sea’s best reefs and wrecks, Serena was meticulously built for ease of diving with a spacious deck, two tenders and complimentary nitrox. And, with an attentive team offering personalised service, and it’s no wonder this brand new vessel is fast becoming a popular choice for luxurious Red Sea diving at an attractive price.
Serena is part of the luxurious Sea Serpent Fleet, that includes the Contessa, Glory, Excellence, Sea Serpent and the Sea Serpent Grand. Operating since 1989, the Sea Serpent Fleet have taken thousands of divers to explore the top dive sites in the Red Sea. And, with plenty of exciting itineraries - including the spectacular “North and Wrecks” route - divers can choose from specialised trips that are perfect for everyone - no matter what style of diving they prefer.
Onboard Serena Sea Serpent
Serena’s nine cabins boast clean, modern decor and air-conditioning, and accommodate up to 18 guests. The large air-conditioned lounge fitted with sofas and entertainment facilities is the centre for indoor socialisation, while those seeking outdoor relaxation can chill out on the sun deck’s loungers. Local and international buffets are served in the indoor dining area, which offers lovely ocean views and bright natural light through the large windows. Plus, there’s a well-stocked bar with a delightful range of alcoholic and soft drinks.
Diving from Serena Sea Serpent
Boasting a spacious dive deck and two tenders for hassle-free transport to dive sites, diving is equally as luxurious as the vessel’s onboard comforts. Rental gear is available should you need it, and nitrox is included in the price of the trip. Combine these excellent diver perks with the highly experienced guides who offer personalised service, and your exploration of the northern Red Sea’s reefs and wrecks is sure to be memorable.
- Serena’s offers trips to the northern Red Sea, which has become a haven for wreck divers. From the famous Abu Nuhas ship cemetery, to the world-renowned Thistlegorm, Serena gives you the chance to explore this region’s top wrecks.
- For the perfect combination of wreck and reef diving, opt for the “North and Wrecks” itinerary.
- Select the Fury Shoals itinerary for huge walls and good chances of encountering spinner dolphins and hammerhead sharks.
- Get your nitrox certification before your trip to take advantage of complimentary nitrox on board.
- Rental gear is available, however, guests are kindly requested to reserve all equipment in advance.