Tec-friendly, hassle-free diving, free nitrox and luxurious comfort across the best of the Red Sea
- Four decks of luxurious comforts and facilities at an attractive price
- Large dive deck with two speedy tenders to make diving a breeze
- Tec diving and rebreather support, along with free nitrox
- World-class service with a highly experienced Red Sea liveaboard company
If you are looking for exceptional dive facilities including free nitrox, a large dive deck and two speedy tenders, combined with unparalleled onboard relaxation, then look no further than the Sea Serpent. Fully tec- and rebreather-friendly, this vessel also offers the perfect chance for technical divers to explore the Red Sea in style. And, with cosy cabins and elegant indoor and outdoor lounging spaces, this modern dive vessel boasts comforts that are as tempting as the diving.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
The 34-meter M/Y Sea Serpent is a luxurious liveaboard vessel built for speed, stability and comfort that explores the top dive destinations in the Red Sea. Departing from Hurghada or Port Ghalib, this modern dive boat offers fantastic and affordable trips to world-famous sites, including the iconic Brothers Islands, Daedalus, Elphinstone, the northern wrecks and more. Designed for the discerning diver with an expansive dive deck, two tenders and free nitrox, exploring the best of the Red Sea has never been so easy. And to top it off, this lavish yacht is tec- and rebreather-friendly, opening up even more diving options for those seeking a bit more adventure. Add in modern cabins and multiple relaxing indoor and outdoor lounging spaces to unwind, and you’ve got everything required for a perfect Red Sea liveaboard holiday.
Sea Serpent is part of the luxurious Sea Serpent Fleet, that includes the Contessa, Glory, Excellence, Serena and the Sea Serpent Grand. Operating since 1989, the Sea Serpent Fleet have taken thousands of divers to explore the top dive sites in the Red Sea. And, with plenty of exciting itineraries - including the spectacular “North and Wrecks” route - divers can choose from specialised trips that are perfect for everyone - no matter what style of diving they prefer.
Onboard Sea Serpent
Sea Serpent’s 11 cabins accommodate up to 22 guests across four spacious decks. An air-conditioned saloon acts as the vessel's social hub, and is equipped with a library, TV, entertainment system and free wifi. Local and international meals are served buffet-style in the dining area, and beer and wine can be purchased from the well-stocked bar. On the top deck you’ll find two large partially-covered sundecks where you can lounge and work on your tan or seek some shade with a refreshing post-dive drink.
Diving from Sea Serpent
Sea Serpent’s expansive dive deck has been well-designed for convenience and ease of diving, featuring numerous storage areas along with two dive tenders. Full equipment rental is available with prior notice and - best of all - free nitrox is on offer to certified divers. Plus, underwater photographers have dedicated charging stations for their cameras. This luxurious liveaboard also perfectly caters to technical and rebreather diving for those seeking to explore the Red Sea’s best sites more adventurously.
- Book the sun deck double cabin for the best views from your bed!
- For the perfect combination of wreck and reef diving, opt for the “North and Wrecks” itinerary.
- Select the Fury Shoals itinerary for huge walls and good chances of encountering spinner dolphins and hammerhead sharks.
- Get your nitrox certification before your trip to take advantage of complimentary nitrox on board.
- Rental gear is available, however, guests are kindly requested to reserve all equipment in advance.