Luxurious, affordable, and well-equipped with excellent dive facilities for exploring the Red Seafrom $319 /day
- Dive the Northern Red Sea’s iconic sites, in luxurious comfort and style
- Effortless diving with the well-equipped dive deck, nitrox and two tenders
- Enjoy ocean views with complimentary beer and wine in the sumptuous Jacuzzi
- Outstanding camera facilities, including an onboard photo centre
As part of the globally-reputed Aggressor Liveaboards, you can expect world-class service, superior comfort and five-star dive facilities on board the modern Red Sea Aggressor II. The vessel’s beautiful saloon, stylish cabins and sun deck Jacuzzi leave nothing to be desired between dives. And, with a well-equipped dive deck and two tenders to take the effort out of diving, this modern yacht makes for easy exploration of the Red Sea’s reefs and wrecks. Add in the onboard photo centre and five-star camera facilities, and avid underwater enthusiasts are in for a real treat.
Number of cabins
The 46-metre Red Sea Aggressor II is a five-star safari yacht offering affordable luxury liveaboard trips in the Red Sea. Expect nothing less than exceptional with this vessel’s first-class dive facilities, including a large dive deck and speedy tender, as well as five-star customer service to match. And, with an onboard photo and video centre coupled with excellent camera facilities, the Red Sea Aggressor II is well-suited to passionate photographers. Throw in comfortable cabins, air-conditioned interiors and beautiful outdoor lounging spaces complete with a Jacuzzi, and you’ll want for nothing on this popular Red Sea liveaboard.
As a member of the worldwide Aggressor Liveaboards who’ve been offering five-star holidays for the last 36 years, you can expect exceptional dive facilities, superior onboard comfort and tip top service that has earned this liveaboard company a global reputation. The Red Sea Aggressor II explores the northern and southern Red Sea, visiting the best of the North, including Ras Mohamed National Park and the Straits of Tiran. From exploring some of the world’s historic wrecks - including the legendary Thistlegorm - to diving colourful reefs in search of sharks, this world-class liveaboard offers something for everyone.
Onboard Red Sea Aggressor II
The luxurious Red Sea Aggressor II caters to 22 guests in 11 spacious cabins each with air-conditioning, storage space and beautiful interiors. The modern, air-conditioned saloon is ideal for chilling out in front of the TV with a movie, while the partially-shaded sun deck, equipped with sun loungers and a Jacuzzi. is the ultimate spot to enjoy the sea breeze. There’s also a well-stocked bar on board, along with a selection of complimentary beers and wines. Meals featuring local Egyptian cuisine and international delights are served in the air-conditioned dining area next to the saloon. And, with advance notice, the chefs can do their best to cater to guests with special dietary needs.
Diving from Red Sea Aggressor II
Photographers will be kept happy with this yacht’s superb camera facilities, which include an onboard digital photo and video centre complete with PC, as well as charging stations, camera storage and set-up areas on the dive deck. All diving is done from the large dive deck, in addition to two tenders that ferry guests to and from sites. Rental gear is available, and nitrox is on offer to certified divers. And, with highly experienced guides to show you the way, you’re sure to enjoy every minute of your Red Sea adventure.
- Are you a wreck fanatic? Opt for a northern Red Sea itinerary and explore some of the most historic wrecks in this part of the world, such as the Thistlegorm and Rosalie Moller.
- At sunset, enjoy a soak in the sumptuous Jacuzzi with a free beer or glass of wine!
- Get nitrox certified before your trip in order to get the most out of diving in this world-famous destination.
- Edit your photos in the superb onboard photo and video centre to share with your friends and family back home!
- The suite room is the perfect choice for guests wanting the largest and most luxurious accommodation on board.