Five-star dive and photo facilities and exceptional cruises exploring Palau’s wrecks and reefsfrom $417 /day
- Five-star liveaboard trips with exceptional customer service
- Comfortable dive deck, nitrox and a well-equipped tender
- Perfect your images in the onboard photo and video centre
- Highly experienced guides with a fun, friendly approach to hospitality
You’ll enjoy a world-class dive holiday and top-tier service based on over two decades of experience onboard the renowned Palau Aggressor II. This superb vessel’s photo centre and five-star dive facilities leave nothing to be desired by today’s discerning diver. And from the well-equipped dive tender, your exploration of Palau’s diverse sites is sure to be as smooth as it is exhilarating. WWII wrecks, untouched reefs and pelagic-filled currents await across this stunning, remote archipelago.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
For almost three decades, the 32-metre Palau Aggressor II has offered five-star liveaboard trips to the renowned sites of Palau. Refurbished in 2014 to match the needs of today’s discerning diver, this modern vessel boasts comfortable cabins, lovely indoor lounges and lavish exterior decks for ultimate relaxation. And, with a superb photo and video centre, nitrox, and a well-equipped tender, there’s nothing left to be desired on your dream Palau getaway.
As a member of the worldwide Aggressor Liveaboards fleet - who have been offering five-star holidays for the last 36 years - you can expect exceptional dive facilities, superior onboard comfort and first-class service on every trip. The Palau Aggressor II- along with its sibling, the Palau Rock Island Aggressor - has been taking divers to explore the archipelago of Palau for over 23 years. Join this remarkably experienced operator on its adventurous exploration of WWII wrecks, shark-infested channels, eerie caves, sheer walls and stunning reefs in this biodiverse marine habitat.
Onboard Palau Aggressor II
Nine cosy cabins with air-conditioning accommodate up to 18 guests on board. Communal areas include the spacious air-conditioned saloon, and an expansive sun deck fitted with loungers and deck chairs. A small library is well-stocked with fish identification books to help you identify the day’s encounters. Meal times in the indoor dining area are a treat, with American favourites, BBQ, authentic local cuisine and homemade desserts. Guests with special dietary requirements can also be accommodated with prior notice.
Diving from Palau Aggressor II
Up to five dive dives per day including night dives on offer in this remote destination, all from a spacious, well equipped tender for ease and comfort. Throw in nitrox and top quality rental gear, and you’re all set for an adventure. Divers can work on their images in the onboard photo and video centre, making this superb liveaboard a great choice for photographers. There are also dedicated camera charging stations, preparation tables and separate rinse tanks for photography gear.
- Consider getting an advanced certification before your trip, as beginner divers may find Palau's strong currents challenging.
- Due to the remote location and high taxes for importing alcohol, guests are very welcome to bring their own drinks on board.
- Work on your underwater photos and videos in the well-equipped photography centre.
- Check out the other vessels in the Aggressor Liveaboards fleet to explore equally incredible dive destinations, including Indonesia, the Red Sea and more.