Traditional yet luxuriously-modern dive yacht exploring the renowned dive sites of Indonesia
- Dive Indonesia’s renowned sites such as Raja Ampat and Komodo
- A large dive deck, two tenders and nitrox available
- Well-equipped camera room for underwater photographers
- Two sumptuous Jacuzzis on the main deck, and cabins with private terraces
Built to cater for today’s discerning diver, Neomi is a traditional-style Indonesian liveaboard offering modern comforts and luxury dive safaris across this world famous destination. While searching for macro critters, sharks, mantas or large pelagics, you’ll enjoy effortless diving every step of the way from the large dive deck and two tenders. Plus, if you’re an underwater photographer, you’ll love Neomi’s well-equipped onboard camera room – a must when exploring iconic destinations like Raja Ampat, Komodo, and more.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
Designed by divers, for divers, the charming Neomi liveaboard offers everything needed for a luxury dive cruise in Indonesia. Built in 2018, this phinisi combines modernity with old world Indonesian charm - a modern take on the traditional Bugis sailing boat. Made of teak and ironwood, Neomi boasts lovely wood interiors in its indoor cabins and lounging spaces, along with lavish outdoor decks for soaking up the views. If that wasn’t enough, two Jacuzzis and an elegant sun deck complete the picture of your perfect liveaboard trip.
Photographers will be spoiled on board this vessel, with a well-equipped camera room and nitrox – ideal for hunting rare macro critters, exotic fish species, sharks, mantas and other large pelagics. Dive cruises aboard the Neomi visit some of Indonesia’s most biodiverse destinations, such as Raja Ampat, Ambon, Alor, the Banda Sea and Komodo National Park, while moving with the seasons to offer the best diving conditions throughout the year.
Neomi caters to 22 guests in ten air-conditioned cabins that vary in price and style, with some featuring private balconies. The beautiful main deck has two Jacuzzis and an outdoor seating area perfect for soaking up the ocean views with a post-dive cocktail. Indoors, you’ll find an air-conditioned saloon and restaurant fitted with a 55-inch TV, karaoke machine, fully-stocked bar, espresso machine and a welcoming dining area designed for socialising. Meals include local and international delicacies, and are served buffet-style by the experienced onboard chef. Head to the wide top deck, and you’ll find comfortable loungers for sunbathing or dozing off between dives.
Diving from Neomi
Divers are well taken care of on board by the highly experienced guides who put their all into every trip. Top-tier dive facilities include a spacious dive deck with individual gear storage and plenty of space for kitting up, two tenders for easy transport to and from dive sites, and nitrox for certified divers. And, with a dedicated camera room with charging stations, preparation and storage areas, and separate rinse tanks, underwater photographers need look no further for their dream photography liveaboard.
- For the most luxurious cabin on the boat, choose the master suite with its private balcony, stunning ocean views and sumptuous private bathtub.
- Many of the dive sites on Neomi’s amazing itineraries are best suited to divers with experience, so make sure to take an advanced certification before your trip.
- Amazing camera facilities on board make Neomi the perfect choice for photographers, of all skill levels, looking for the ultimate photography liveaboard trip in Indonesia.
- Two Jacuzzis on board mean there’s plenty of room for everyone to enjoy the most relaxing spot on the boat with a refreshing cocktail in hand.