Custom-built luxury liveaboard exploring the Maldives’ spectacular atolls and dive sites
- A custom-built modern liveaboard offering effortless luxury in a class of its own
- Unwind between dives in the blissful onboard spa
- Enriching land excursions, snorkeling and island BBQs make for happy non-divers
- A superb, well-equipped dive tender for comfort and convenience
The M/Y Honors Legacy is 33-metres of custom-built luxury and comfort. Opulent cabins, lavish lounges and exquisite dining areas offer comfort between dives, while the sun deck complete with Jacuzzi and onboard spa provides the finishing touches. If that’s not enough, the fantastic dive tender and incredible itineraries across the Maldives are sure to excite divers. Combining mantas, sharks and stunning reefs, with enriching excursions, snorkeling and surfing, you’ve surely found your perfect Maldives liveaboard.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
The stylish 33-metre M/Y Honors Legacy was custom-built to provide top-tier luxury and comfort while cruising the Maldives. Boasting tailored design and effortless luxury, this modern day liveaboard is in a class of its own. Elegant cabins, a modern saloon, indoor and open-air dining areas, a well-stocked bar, spa and spacious sun deck complete with jacuzzi deliver unrivalled comfort. And, with a superb dive tender and experienced guides, divers are in for their dream Maldives liveaboard experience. Throw in exciting land excursions, snorkeling and surfing, and non-divers will be kept well-entertained as well.
Honors Legacy’s outstanding team of 13 combine with incredible dive, surf and cruising itineraries across the Maldives to guarantee a fantastic holiday experience. Visiting iconic regions including North and South Male, Ari and Vaavu Atolls, divers seeking a memorable Maldives liveaboard trip need look no further. Plus, with trips to the north’s world-famous Hanifaru Bay manta congregation, and Rasdhoo Atoll’s epic hammerheads, you’ll have a hard time choosing between this luxury liveaboard’s enticing itineraries.
Onboard Honors Legacy
Nine air-conditioned ensuite cabins accommodate up to 18 guests in comfort. An air-conditioned saloon complete with a 55-inch TV, marble dining tables and leather chairs offers plenty of indoor comforts. There’s also a well-stocked bar with a tempting range of alcoholic drinks, and an open-air dining area boasting ocean breezes. A delicious choice of buffet and gourmet cuisine is prepared three times daily by the experienced galley crew, including Italian, Thai, Maldivian, Sri Lankan and international delights. Specific dietary needs can be accommodated with prior notice, and for a special experience, a weekly island BBQ is on offer. Diving is hungry work, so complimentary snacks, tea and coffee are available 24 hours a day - just ask the friendly team!
Diving from Honors Legacy
The upper deck spa offers serene relaxation between dives, while a spacious sundeck, jacuzzi, sun loungers and lazy mattresses complete the picture. Up to four dives per day take place from the dive dhoni – equipped with compressors, nitrox, top quality rental gear and 15-litre tanks on request. Combine epic diving with excursions to deserted islands, snorkeling areas and surf spots, and both divers and non-divers are sure to be happy on board the superb Honors Legacy!
- Take an advanced open water certification before your trip and make the most of the Maldives’ epic channels and pinnacles.
- Why not get nitrox certified before your trip? That way, you can enjoy longer bottom times with the Maldives’ majestic manta rays and sharks!
- Non-diving partners will love the Honors Legacy’s onboard spa, comfortable facilities, special island BBQ dinners, snorkeling and fantastic excursions.
- Want to sample everything the Maldives has to offer? Opt for the ‘Best of Maldives’ trip – you’ll dive all the most famous sites in a week!