Affordable luxury liveaboard exploring the Maldives’ top dive sites, islands and atolls
- Dive the Maldives’ world-famous manta ray sites and healthy reefs
- Affordable luxury and comfort with excellent onboard facilities
- Great for non-diving partners with snorkeling, excursions and beach BBQs
- Free nitrox and a large, well-equipped dive dhoni for convenience
Emperor Virgo was built for comfortable cruising and ease of diving, promising affordable luxury with its cosy cabins, chic lounges and a stunning sun deck. Exploring the Maldives’ vibrant reefs and manta ray sites has never been so affordable. Plus fantastic excursions and special experiences on every trip make for very happy non-divers. So look no further for an epic - yet affordable - Maldives liveaboard holiday.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
The smaller twin of the Emperor Serenity, the 32-metre Emperor Virgo offers quality, style, space, and the promise of an exceptional diving liveaboard holiday. Akin to a floating resort, the modern vessel offers plenty of comfort with a large dining room, two bars, a lavish sun deck, upper deck lounges and cosy ensuite cabins. And, with the large well-appointed dive tender and free nitrox for all, diving the Maldives’ famous reefs and epic manta ray sites has never been SO easy. The experienced dive team are on hand to take care of divers’ every need, ensuring five-star service and a hassle-free holiday. Combine all this with once-in-a-lifetime excursions, special experiences and snorkeling, and non-divers can enjoy a superb time onboard.
The Emperor Maldives fleet of six modern vessels offer affordable luxury voyages exploring the stunning Maldivian atolls. Popular with singles, couples and groups alike, this fantastic fleet of liveaboards and the highly experienced team provide a five-star service to the Maldives’ world-famous reefs and channels. With expert dive guides with plenty of local experience, divers need look no further for their dream Maldives dive holiday. Plus, with enriching island excursions, snorkeling and special BBQs available, guests are guaranteed an all-round memorable experience.
Onboard Emperor Virgo
Air-conditioned cabins accommodate 18 divers on both lower and upper decks. Contemporary, spacious living and dining areas provide comfort between dives, with mouth-watering local and international cuisine – perfect for hungry divers. Decorated in light wood and contemporary in style, the main deck has a large saloon with comfy sofas, and the bar offers a fantastic variety of alcoholic drinks for guests to enjoy as the sun dips below the horizon. The lavish sun deck has loungers for sunbathing and a top deck bar for sipping cocktails, wines and beers while enjoying ocean views.
Diving from Emperor Virgo
Divers enjoy a luxurious service every step of the way with the highly experienced team. To ensure the main vessel is undisturbed and for maximum comfort, a large, separate diving tender ferries divers to and from dive sites with all the diving gear. Top quality rental equipment is available, and certified divers also have free nitrox - perfect for longer bottom times! While the divers are exploring the Maldives’ colourful reefs and enjoying manta ray encounters, non-divers will be kept happy with land excursions, beach BBQs, snorkeling and special experiences. Plus, they receive complimentary snorkeling gear, as well as a 50 dollar voucher to spend on board!
- Mantas, whale sharks, sharks, rays and dolphins, as well as lagoons, channels, pinnacles and colourful corals all make the Emperor Virgo’s dive itineraries so irresistible.
- With comfortable facilities, exciting excursions and snorkeling on the itinerary, non-divers are assured a memorable holiday.
- To get the best out of your trip, consider taking an advanced open water certification. Many sites are better enjoyed by divers with experience.
- Divers will love the Emperor Maldives fleet thanks to free nitrox on every trip!