Dive the Maldives’ onboard this luxury ‘floating hotel’ with an affordable price tag
- Encounter vibrant reefs, mantas and sharks across the Maldives' famous atolls
- Outstanding dive facilities, including a large dive tender and free nitrox
- Luxurious, affordable onboard comforts including a serene spa
- Great for non-diving partners with enticing excursions and snorkeling on offer
Effortless luxury liveaboard diving has never been so affordable onboard the modern Emperor Serenity. Divers can explore the Maldives’ epic manta, shark and reef dive sites with the highly experienced guides and enjoy diving from the large dive tender with free nitrox. Back onboard you’ll unwind in air-conditioned cabins, and relax in the indoor and open-air lounges, sumptuous sun deck and a serene spa. Add in amazing excursions and experiences, and non-divers will be more than delighted.
Number of cabins
The beautiful 40-metre MY Emperor Serenity offers luxurious, yet affordable liveaboard trips to the Maldives’ iconic reefs, manta ray and epic shark sites. Custom built for comfort and diving, guests enjoy all the luxuries of a boutique hotel while cruising the Maldives. Modern air-conditioned cabins, chich indoor and outdoor lounges, gorgeous ocean view dining areas and a sun deck provide effortless luxury. And, with a superb new spa, total relaxation is never far away. Divers have it all with free nitrox, a large dive tender, and seasoned guides. Plus, non-diving partners have plenty to keep them busy with excursions, snorkeling and once-in-a-lifetime experiences.
The Emperor Maldives fleet of six modern vessels offer affordable luxury voyages exploring the stunning Maldivian atolls. Popular with singles, couples and groups alike, this fantastic fleet of liveaboards and the highly experienced team provide a five-star service to the Maldives’ world-famous reefs and channels. With expert dive guides with plenty of local experience, divers need look no further for their dream Maldives dive holiday. Plus, with enriching island excursions, snorkeling and special BBQs available, guests are guaranteed an all-round memorable experience.
Onboard Emperor Serenity
This elegant, contemporary-style vessel accommodates 26 guests in 13 well-appointed ensuite cabins all with air-conditioning. Relax on comfy sofas in the air-conditioned saloon while watching the day’s diving footage on TV, or lounge in the outdoor open-air area with a cocktail from the well-stocked bar. Expert chefs serve a delicious local and international buffet in the, air-conditioned dining room. Relaxing sun loungers on the spacious sun deck invite you for a well-earned nap, and provide the perfect spot for tanning and star-gazing. And, with a new onboard spa, guests can indulge in pampering sessions.
Diving from Emperor Serenity
All diving takes place from a large, well-equipped dive tender and with top quality rental equipment and free nitrox, divers can enjoy longer and safer dives. Four highly experienced guides take care of your every need, and will show you exactly why the Maldives’ manta ray and shark sites are so world famous. Plus, non-divers are well catered for, with complimentary snorkeling gear and a 50 dollar voucher to spend on board. With memorable excursions, snorkeling and BBQs under the stars, you can be sure they’ll be kept well entertained.
- With a serene onboard spa, local island excursions, snorkeling and a BBQ under the stars on offer, non-diving partners will love the Emperor Serenity
- Seductive, specially-designed itineraries boasting manta ray, whale shark and dolphin encounters in stunning lagoons, energetic channels and epic underwater pinnacles.
- Take an advanced open water certification before your trip for the best experience in the Maldives’ epic channels and pinnacles!
- Certified divers have free nitrox, meaning longer dive times with the mesmerising marine life of the Maldives!