Affordable luxury, five-star service and smooth sailing exploring the Red Sea’s top sites
- Affordable luxury and five-star service
- Dive the best of the Red Sea, including the Brothers, Elphinstone and the Thistlegorm
- Easy, comfortable diving with a well-equipped, spacious dive deck
- Highly professional, friendly team with over 25 years of experience in the Red Sea
The modern Dolce Vita is part of the well-reputed Seafari Fleet, and offers world-class, affordable liveaboard itineraries exploring the iconic sites of the Red Sea. Boasting over 25 years of Red Sea experience, a large dive deck and nitrox, the Dolce Vita assures an unrivalled liveaboard holiday. And, with air-conditioned cabins, delicious buffets, indoor and outdoor lounges and a lavish sun deck, you’ll have everything you need between dives for pure relaxation!
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
The contemporary 38m Dolce Vita was renovated in 2018, and this stylish vessel now offers year-round diving exploring the world-famous sites of the Red Sea. Perfectly designed to deliver plenty of comfort, Dolce Vita accommodates guests in cosy cabins, and has plenty of space to relax in the air-conditioned saloon and open-air lounge. And whether enjoying a tasty buffet, or sipping a drink on the sundeck, your time after the day’s diving will be well spent.
Founded in 1992 in Hurghada, Egypt, Seafari was born out of a love for the Red Sea’s incredible natural environment. The fleet now offers exhilarating yet affordable liveaboard trips in Egypt and Sudan, including classic destinations such as the Brothers, Deadalius, Elphinstone and the Thistlegorm wreck. From Ras Mohammed National Park to Abu Fendira, each cruise delivers the best of the Red Sea, and combines modernity, comfort and ease of diving with superior five-star service.
Onboard Dolce Vita
Dolce Vita’s 12 air-conditioned cabins with ensuite bathrooms and cosy beds accommodate up to 24 guests in comfort. The air-conditioned saloon and bar are perfect for those looking for a little shade, while the upper deck’s open-air lounge and bar is the ideal spot for refreshing drinks with a breeze. Topping everything off, the lavish sundeck is great for soaking up the rays. Between dives, delicious buffets are served in the bright indoor dining room, with tempting international and local cuisine on offer.
Diving from Dolce Vita
Luxury extends onto the vessel’s spacious dive deck with its ample space for kitting up, along with ladders for easy water entry and exit. Nitrox is available for certified divers, as well as quality rental gear. Plus, there’s plenty of room for gear storage, rinsing and camera equipment. The outstanding team have years of experience in the Red Sea, and from gear preparation and tank-hauling, to post-dive equipment rinsing, they go above and beyond to deliver a five-star service on every itinerary.
- For a chance to spot hammerhead sharks, oceanic whitetips and dive breathtaking walls, opt for the popular Brothers, Daedalus and Elphinstone itinerary.
- The 'Gold Route' is a fantastic choice for divers that want to dive the northern Red Sea, including the Thistlegorm wreck.
- To experience the best of the Red Sea, the Seafari Fleet’s two-week 'Simply the Best' itinerary is the perfect choice.
- If you want extra luxuries such as a sumptuous jacuzzi, check out Seafari’s other vessels - Captain Sparrow or Odyssey.