With news of vaccinations and changing travel regulations, booking a dive holiday can be challenging and a little confusing right now. ZuBlu is doing everything we can to ensure our guests are able to book, and travel, with confidence.
We've put together some advice on diving during the COVID-19 pandemic:
And we’re also keeping in regular contact with our resort and liveaboard partners to ensure that every necessary precaution is being taken to protect the health and safety of both you, our guests, and their staff.
These are the things we look out for:
- Frequent hand washing stations
- Ample support of hand sanitizer
- Thorough sanitizing of guest rooms
- Regular cleaning of common areas
- Increased ventilation of rooms and common areas
- Have a dedicated isolation room or cabin
- Keep PPE on site
- Face masks and shields worn at all times
- Regular temperature checks
- Regular rapid tests
- Thorough disinfection of dive gear between each dive
- Limited number of divers per boat
What you can do
- Take your own dive gear
- Maintain social distancing
- Wear a mask
- Frequently wash your hands
- Carry hand sanitizer
COVID-19 scuba diving travel advice
COVID-19 is impacting dive travel across the globe. But wherever you want to go, we’re here to help.
Which countries are open? Is scuba diving allowed? What are the restrictions? What happens if ... ?
We know you have lots of questions. Our team of dive travel experts is here to help you get back in the water with confidence. Visit our COVID-19 travel advice for more information.