Luxurious facilities, first-class service and heart-pounding dive adventures in Pacific Mexicofrom $411 /day
- Kick back in fully-refurbished comfort and relaxing communal spaces
- Enjoy Aggressor fleet’s five-star service including complimentary beverages
- Dedicated photography centre, camera rental and professional videographer for hire
- Explore with ease from the well-equipped dive deck and three spacious tenders
The recently refurbished Socorro Aggressor was designed to offer ultimate comfort on intrepid voyages to some of the world’s most exciting dive destinations. Well-equipped for adventure, this vessel splits its time between the renowned pelagic playground of Socorro and the infamous Guadalupe Island, with itineraries throughout the year. Socorro Aggressor’s expert dive facilities include an onboard photography centre and three comfortable tenders. And, being part of the trusted Aggressor fleet, guests can expect five-star customer service and convenient creature comforts at every turn.
Number of cabins
Scheduled, private charter available
Fully-refurbished in 2018, the salubrious Socorro Aggressor offers unparalleled itineraries in Pacific Mexico, including four-night Guadalupe trips as well as incredible eight-night Socorro Islands adventures. Built based on years of experience, the Socorro Aggressor guarantees the highest standards of hospitality and five-star liveaboard diving. The 40-metre vessel accommodates up to 26 guests with plenty of freedom to spread out, particularly on the impressive 100 square metre sun deck and multiple lounge areas.
As part of the worldwide Aggressor Liveaboards fleet, who’ve been offering five-star holidays for the last 36 years, you can expect exceptional dive facilities, superior onboard comfort and top-of-the-range service on the Socorro Aggressor. Designed and built specifically for comfort and stability during long crossings, even in rough conditions, this superb vessel has earned a reputation among discerning divers visiting this remote destination. With the experienced team, you’ll come face to face with some of the ocean’s most powerful pelagics - all the while enjoying the outstanding five-star service the Aggressor fleet is famous for.
Onboard Socorro Aggressor
On the main deck, guests will find the indoor dining room, equipped with polished wooden interiors and comfortable cushioned seating booths. Meals consist of a light pre-breakfast, followed by a more substantial post-dive breakfast, and local delights throughout the day, such as tortilla soup and tacos. Italian-inspired International food is also available, as are a handful of perks including complimentary beer and wine. On the upper deck, Guest’s will find the indoor and outdoor lounging spaces, complete with a bar, comfortable seating and a TV area. Finally, the impressive 100 square metre sun deck features a long, curving free-form bench and both loungers and tables - the ultimate spot to relax.
Diving from Socorro Aggressor
Socorro Aggressor operates eight-night Socorro diving cruises from Cabo San Lucas, and shorter Guadalupe trips from Ensenada. Experienced, English-speaking divemasters offer up to three thrilling dives every day from three convenient tenders. Equipment rental is available on board, and nitrox can be provided for certified divers at an additional cost. Socorro Aggressor also features a full photography and videography centre and rental photography equipment. Or, if you prefer to be in front of the camera, a professional videographer is available to capture your diving memories on DVD.
- This boat offers nitrox certification - a great way to get the maximum out of the region's best sites!
- If you want to enjoy imported spirits in addition to this boat's complimentary beer and wine, you're free to bring your own bottle!
- Bring a bit of pocket cash for onboard extras like gear rental, nitrox, gratuities, and paid internet.
- During this boat’s Guadalupe itinerary, both divers and non-divers can enjoy an unlimited number of surface cage dives. Submersive cage dives are only available for divers.