Bali Nomadic Safari, March 2019
ZuBlu and This Adventure Life are leading a group of 12 adventurers on an 11 day expedition around the island of Bali. The days will be a mix of diving, treks, cultural immersion and environmental activities.
We will head to the Bali Barat National Park as well as the famous North-East coast giving you opportunities to dive with manta rays, bizarre underwater critters, and discover the famous Liberty Wreck. Back on land, we will climb Mt Batur volcano, explore rice paddies, temples and the king’s palace. Plus we’ve timed the trip perfectly for Nyepi’s celebration - Bali’s biggest cultural festival of the year. Do you want to join the adventure? Get in touch to book your spot on the ultimate Bali Nomadic Safari.
ITINERARY - 4TH TO 14TH MARCH
- Day 1: Arrival and night in Soka Beach
- Day 2: Relaxation, yoga, cooking class, Jatiluwih
- Day 3: 2 dives in Pemuteran and Nyepi’s celebration
- Day 4: Relaxation in Pemuteran
- Day 5: 2 dives in Menjangan, visit of temples and a pearl farm
- Day 6: 3 dives in Tulamben
- Day 7: 2 dives in Amed and Tirta Gangga
- Day 8: 3 dive Nusa Penida
- Day 9: Visit of Tenganan village and relaxation
- Day 10: Early morning climb of Mount Batur, afternoon for shopping, massages, etc
- Day 11: Transfer to airport.